Gstreamer-VAAPI and Totem

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.co.uk
Tue Jun 12 14:40:39 PDT 2012

Le mardi 12 juin 2012 à 19:37 +0100, Bastien Nocera a écrit :
> In 3.6, we use autocluttersink. Surely, if Fluendo's VAAPI
> flucluttersink isn't available, it should just fallback to the same
> situation as in 3.4, right?

Sorry, I should have found this before. Here I attached a sample patch
(not tested) that show how to share the X11 display object with a
GStreamer pipeline. This is required with Intel drivers, as GL objects
cannot be shared between display connection, even if it's the same
display. You'll also find this code in the vide-player.c example in
clutter-gst repository.

cheers,
Nicolas