Gstreamer SDK + x264enc

Angel Martin amartin at vicomtech.org
Wed Jun 13 08:56:44 PDT 2012

Dear Andoni,

Just to advice others, I tried to compile again x264 to generate the
libx264 and a new libgstx264 without GstVideoInfo structures to avoid
building errors (introduced in release video:rework part 1 of
gst-plugins-ugly June 2011), but an error about an ordinal that can not be
located in libgstpbutils-0.10-0.dll rises.

Thank you Josh and Andoni. I will do your way.

Best.

Angel