GStreamer and Rasperry PI

pauly24 paul.gangemi86 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 15:06:52 PDT 2012

I have gotten GStreamer working on the Raspberry PI as is (Basic install no
hardware accel plugins)

I've spent the last week trying to get
git://git.collabora.co.uk/git/user/gkiagia/gst-omx0.10-debian.git

working with it so I can use the broadcom GPU chip on the raspberry.

But I'm having absolutely on luck at all getting this plug in to work, has
anyone done this or can give me some tips?
Once I install gst-omx it just stays in my blacklisted plugins.