Gstreamer and gst-openmax blocked after decode avi file

Aaron yanglm488 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 03:09:53 PDT 2012

Dear all!

     now  I  use  the gstreamer  and gst-openmax  to  decode avi file  and
the  gstreamer  will  blocked  when  to  decode  the last  frame .  I  got
the message and  find  that  the timestamp  of buffers  are  chaos  ,  some
buffers'  address  are  same  and  some  frames  are  losted. Does  the
wrong  timestamps  cause  the gstreamer  blocked  and lost  frame?
    If  the buffer  appers  after  the  eos  event ,What does the  gstreamer
deal  with  this  status?

  Br.

  yangliming