Unable to seek audio files with playbin2; manual seek also broken in plugins-good-0.10.31

Eric Montellese eric.montellese at videon-central.com
Tue Jun 26 19:33:24 PDT 2012

Solved.

Please ignore my last post -- the problem was that in the seek application
there was an extra bin being wrapped around the custom decodersink which
was screwing up the auto-plugging for playbin2.

This also explains the surprising behavior that I mentioned previously
where the gst-launch playbin was different than the gst_parse_launch.  The
gst_parse_launch had nothing to do with it -- it was the rogue wrapper bin.

Tim, thanks again for all of your help on this.

Eric