Re: appsrc not functioning

Jan Spurný JSpurny at seznam.cz
Mon Mar 5 06:34:11 PST 2012

Hi,

I'm not really sure what you're trying to accomplish - It seems to me that you expect some kind of link between the "appsrc" and "appsink" elements - if not, my apology. Otherwise - those are just "helper" elements which you use in your program (i.e. they don't make sense when used with gst-launch) to read from / write to  gstreamer pipeline.

sincerely,
Jan Spurny