MP3 + JPEG --> MP4 - what's wrong with this pipeline?

Michael Niemand michael.niemand at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 5 08:56:37 PST 2012

Hmmm ...  after hours of trying, I still get "Link without source element"
... can't figure out why. The source files are both definitely in the right
place (the path I execute in). I also tried with providing full paths.

gst-launch filesrc location=audio.mp3 ! mp3parse ! mp4mux name=mux filesrc
location=image.jpg ! jpegdec ! x264enc ! mux. ! filesink location=output.mp4

--
*Michael Niemand*
*

Tel.: +49 (0) 69 200 130 60