Problem in "mad" plugin for "armv7l" architecture

Ajay Garg ajaygargnsit at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 05:31:02 PDT 2012

Well, I upgraded (via source-downloading -> compiling -> installing):

a. gstreamer
b. gstreamer-plugins-base (whatever were configured to be built during
"configure")
c. gstreamer-plugins-ugly (whatever were configured to be built during
"configure"; "mad" was luckily one of them).

and it worked !!

:)
:)
:)