Need some help on Direct3D video sink, please

Julien Moutte julien at fluendo.com
Mon Mar 19 10:06:23 PDT 2012

If I am not mistaken the ProcHook function is registered to catch events
for the window created by or provided to the sink. That would include
navigation events, expose, destroy, etc..

You might be interested in figuring out which events are received in this
function and the processing they are triggering as this could explain why
it slows down the whole thing.

Best regards,

*Julien MOUTTE*
C.T.O.

FLUENDO Influencing the Multimedia World

San Francisco, USA & Barcelona, SPAIN
Contact phone:
Spain:  +34 933 175 153
United States: +1 415 773 5353