help me correcting a little pipe

prototype18 edward.chopuryan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 11:11:31 PDT 2012

Hi everyone, i dont understand what's going on. im using this pipe

gst-launch filesrc location=sample_mpeg2.m2v ! mpegdemux name=demux
demux.video_00 ! ffdec_mpeg2video ! queue ! x264enc ! ffmux_mp4 name=mux !
filesink location=out.mp4 demux.audio_00 ! flump3dec ! queue ! faac ! mux.

but the process never ends. I guess it's could be cause of "faac" not
working properly or what??? I have tried everything, but couldn't fix it.
Thanks in advance, Ed