AW: bus call without g_main_loop

Bernhard Graaf bernhard.graaf at gmx.de
Wed Mar 21 04:00:38 PDT 2012

Hi Peter,

thank you for answer. That’s the same way I do, but you will only call this
function in a loop (like g_main_loop). Without a loop, this function will
never be called.

But I want to call this function without the gstreamer loop, but I don’t
know how I get the signal implemented in a gtk-loop.

BR

Bernhard

  _____