using freeframe effects in a gstreamer pipeline

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Wed Mar 21 04:48:13 PDT 2012

On Tue, Mar 20, 2012 at 6:09 PM, Michael Niemand
<michael.niemand at googlemail.com> wrote:
> I am to quick with the posting. I apologize for spamming the list, but felt
> the need to correct my mistake: ffrend was listed falsely on a site, it is
> not a gstreamer plugin.

Indeed it is not, but it's a great idea to wrap FreeFrame plugins
(which I hadn't heard of until now). Seems this was suggested all the
way back in 2003 on this list [0]. There is the similar frei0r plugin
framework which is already wrapped in a GStreamer plugin. Maybe too
small for a GSoC project?

-Josh

[0]: http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/gstreamer-devel/2003-March/004030.html