change caps for image & imagefreeze

gstream at ccc2.com gstream at ccc2.com
Thu Mar 22 18:09:53 PDT 2012

Hi Stefan,

Confirming that is the correct pipeline and error still persists, but only
for image + imagefreeze, any video src(videoparse+imagefreeze) that goes
through imagefreeze re-sizes fine.

I have tried two caps in the pipe, the first to change format into AYUV
then the second to change size, but again same error.

Can you suggest a way to force the format before the size change in case
this is the issue?

deb squeezy 64
gst-inspect-0.10 version 0.10.35

thx