Q: HowTo: Detect video/audio DecodeBin's before linking Pads?

Izzy Softy izzysoft2000 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 00:01:56 PDT 2012

Thank you Tim,

playbin2 is what i want to use eventually.

I just wanted to learn more about decodebin2.
I think i might have a working solution now.
(see attached zip file for C src, uses Clutter-Gst, Linux)

Anything in the src i might be doing wrong?

Side Note:   When playing  S3M, XM, MOD's, the Visualizer doesnt always
work.
Well, "goom" seems to work... but "monoscope" does not! :(  Why is this?
 maybe it Failed to convert samples? :(

Thanks again for your help,
Izzy.