Issue in vorbisdec

garrett weaverg at email.arizona.edu
Sat Mar 24 03:46:51 PDT 2012

Hello, I have come across the same issue as the OP of this message. I'm
giving it a bump in the hopes that the problem can be resolved.

After doing some research: I found that running the server script in verbose
mode '-v' would return the caps value that you would need to copy and paste
into udpsrc. Unfortunately: this proved unsuccessful, it returned Syntax
error: "(" unexpected and when the string is enclosed in quotes, it returns
erroneous pipeline: could not set property "caps" in element "udpsrc0"

Is there something additional that must be done to the string to make the
receiving script function beyond surrounding it in quotes?