Issue in vorbisdec

garrett weaverg at
Sat Mar 24 03:46:51 PDT 2012

Hello, I have come across the same issue as the OP of this message. I'm
giving it a bump in the hopes that the problem can be resolved.

After doing some research: I found that running the server script in verbose
mode '-v' would return the caps value that you would need to copy and paste
into udpsrc. Unfortunately: this proved unsuccessful, it returned Syntax
error: "(" unexpected and when the string is enclosed in quotes, it returns
erroneous pipeline: could not set property "caps" in element "udpsrc0"

Is there something additional that must be done to the string to make the
receiving script function beyond surrounding it in quotes?

Sent from the GStreamer-devel mailing list archive at