LSM / RMLL 2012

Alexandre Poltorak a.poltorak at free-it-foundation.org
Sun Mar 25 12:09:53 PDT 2012

Hi gstreamer-devel list,

I am one of the organizers of Libre Software Meeting 2012 in Geneva, Switzerland.

I would like to invite you to talk about GStreamer:
http://2012.rmll.info/participer/appel-a-conferences

LSM is also a great opportunity to meet with other developers and to present your project to different public.

To make sure that as many developers as possible will come from all around the world for a week in Switzerland, we will provide alternative hosting solutions at relatively low cost.

Please do not hesitate if you have any questions.

Regards,
Alexandre Poltorak
Free IT Foundation