creating element wih two sinkpads

Stefan Sauer ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Mon Mar 26 11:28:50 PDT 2012

On 03/26/2012 04:18 PM, rajashekar wrote:
> hi all,
>
> I am new to gstreamer, right now i am just trying to impliment one dummy
> plugin with two sinkpads and one source pad on a single element.
> i am using GstCollectivepads to impliment this plugin.
>
> i compiled it, but i am unable to create pipeline
>
> gst-launch filesrc location=one.txt ! dummy \
> filesrc location=two.txt ! dummy ! filesink location=output.txt
This is way too little information to help you. A few recommendations:
* upload your code somewhere and include the link with your question
* tell us at which elements you have been looking when you added
GstCollectPads to your element (if any)
* tell what fails when something fails, check the debug logs etc.

Stefan