[QtGstreamer] Howto extract GstValueList data from a QGlib::Value object?

Yohan Pereira yohan.pereira at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 09:53:28 PDT 2012

Hi,
	How does one go about converting a QGLib::Value to a GstValueList or an
equivalent data structure.

 Heres the situation, I have added a level element which generates a message
containing a GstValueList of gdoubles that represent the power levels for each
channel. How do I access this data ? I am probably missing something very
obvious here.

Thanks.

--

- Yohan Pereira

The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference
between a mermaid and a seal.
                -- Mark Twain