simple playing video file

padam skaromana at
Fri May 4 02:54:34 PDT 2012

I'm quite distracted, and i paste wrong gst-launch code... Code from my
it's not enought to working with unfinished file. I can't find me almost
good code...

gst-launch.exe filesrc location=D:\\file.avi ! decodebin name=dec ! tee
name=t ! multiqueue name=qu dec. ! qu. qu. ! videoscale ! ffmpegcolorspace !
dshowvideosink qu. ! audioconvert ! autoaudiosink t.

For some reason i can't upload my video file, but how can i make that kind
of file, so i could upload it?

Sent from the GStreamer-devel mailing list archive at