Combining two sinks into one source

Richard tuxbox.guru at gmail.com
Mon May 7 08:27:01 PDT 2012

Not that I know if... I am fairly new to Gstreamer too and am battling
to take my own advice! (I get Internal errors when combining DVB-Mpeg
and a VideotestSrc)

I am busy writing my memoirs on Gstreamer hoping that others don't
have to make the same mistakes I make :D but so far I seem to be
making more mistakes :P

Richard