When is ''ssrc-on-collision'' called in GstRtpBin?

tanmay.ambre ambre.tanmay at gmail.com
Tue May 29 02:06:01 PDT 2012

I have a pipeline which recieves RTP packets

UdpSrc ---> GstRtpBin -->queue-->dec-->play

On the Sender side I fill the 'ssrc' in rtpPayload to a clientId '5000'.

The first time packets are transmitted the reciever side plays a new session
and pad is created by gstrtpbin.

If I stop and start the sender side with same 'ssrc', I expected
'on-ssrc-collision' to be called so I can restart the pipeline to recieve
new Data from same client, but this never happens.

Hence can you help.how I should handle duplicate 'ssrc'?