Broken graphics in a WPF window when using GStreamer

Holger Kaelberer hk at getslash.de
Wed May 30 08:10:02 PDT 2012

Hi,

this sounds like what we saw on Linux/XWindows with video-sinks not handling expose events (don't
know what the Windows equivalent is).

We solved it by filtering out Expose XEvents in the application from further event-processing by the
GUI framework (Qt) and calling gst_x_overlay_expose() on the video-sink for them instead.

Holger