Pipeline stalling with "Queue is bigger than 20Mbytes, something else is going wrong"

Andreas Kloeckner lists at informa.tiker.net
Thu May 31 20:57:01 PDT 2012

Hi there,

I'm tyring to take video from a .mov file and audio from a .wav file and
combine them into one output .webm file. About half an hour with different
gst-launch examples has taught me to do this:

gst-launch --gst-debug=3 \
  webmmux name=mytgt !  filesink location=output.webm \
  filesrc location=audio.wav ! wavparse ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! vorbisenc ! mytgt.audio_0\
  filesrc location=room.mov ! decodebin ! ffmpegcolorspace ! videoscale ! vp8enc ! mytgt.video_0

This does not stop with an error, but it doesn't work either, printing
loads of the error message in the subject.

The full output of the command can be found here:
http://tiker.net/tmp/gstreamer-error.txt

What am I doing wrong? What should I be doing instead?

Thanks!
Andreas