RTMP support

Angel Martin amartin at vicomtech.org
Thu Oct 4 04:57:20 PDT 2012

Hi,

just with the following tips you should get it working

#include <QtGui>
#include <QApplication>
#include <QCoreApplication>

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
    QApplication a(argc, argv);
    QCoreApplication::setAttribute(Qt::AA_NativeWindows,true);
.
.
.

and

QApplication::syncX();
gst_x_overlay_set_xwindow_id(GST_X_OVERLAY(sink), widget->winId());

and

gst_element_set_state(v_pipeline, GST_STATE_PLAYING);

Ref:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2250169/to-connect-gstreamer-with-qt-in-order-to-play-a-gstreamer-video-in-the-qt-widget

Best