Select desired stream with decodebin2

Yogesh Marwaha yogeshm.007 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 23:44:36 PDT 2012

Hi,

What I'm looking for is a way to identify a stream so that I may be able to
apply correct options to each streams. I'm refering to "Stream ID" values
which are shown by many media info pragrams (Is that a real value or just an
index number of stream). So far I'm unable to get any clue where/how to get
hold of that information. Hope I'm clear this time.

Regards,