Problems while muxing H.264+mp3.

Ricardo Gurgel ricardogurgels at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 12:12:10 PDT 2012

Greetings,

My name is Ricardo and I'm working on a library that will be responsible
for all multimedia services of the project, that is based on a i.MX53
processor, but during this phase of the development, I'm working on a
PC(gstreamer-0.10.36). For that library, I'm using gstreamer-devel and it's
working fine for video encoding and streaming, but, when I tried to add the
audio from the *alsasrc* through an *avimux*, it works by 9 sec., and
then... the pipeline gets stalled, freezing the dataflow and resulting on a
0 byte-lenght file and a lot of frustration. As I'm working with a lot of
elements on my pipeline(including bins and ghostpads) I'm sending attached
an overview of my application.

Feel free to ask for more details!
Regards,
--