Gstreamer caps syntax

Ferdinand Wörister woeri at sbox.tugraz.at
Wed Oct 31 02:38:03 PDT 2012

Hi!
I have the following caps which I have copied from the commandline
output of GStreamer OSS Build V 0.10.31. These represent a UDP-Stream
that my app is supposed to display and record. My problem is that
whenever I use these as a caps-filter, I get a syntax-error that has to
do with the escaped sprop-parameter-sets on line 4.

application/x-rtp, media=(string)video,
clock-rate=(int)90000,
encoding-name=(string)H264,
sprop-parameter-sets=(string)\"Z0LAFdkBQfsBEAAAAwAXc1lAAPFi5IA\\=\\,aMuMsg\\=\\=\",

payload=(int)96,
ssrc=(uint)2823396101,
clock-base=(uint)3965093735,
seqnum-base=(uint)31989

I've tried numerous ways of escaping them, neither works. Any idea how
to format them correctly?

Thanks advance,
Ferdinand