gst-launch works fine, but appsrc got Internal data flow error.

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Wed Oct 31 03:23:04 PDT 2012

On Wed, 2012-10-31 at 16:55 +0900, ByoungSoon Lee wrote:

Hi,

> My first try is this and works fine.
>   gst-launch filesrc location=test.avi ! decodebin2 !
> ffmpegcolorspace ! autovideosink
>
> My second try also works fine, too.
> The video_only.mpeg2 file is a video file without container
> information, i.e., only included raw video data.
>   gst-launch filesrc location=video_only.mpeg2 ! mpegvideoparse !
> ffdec_mpeg2video ! ffmpegcolorspace ! autovideosink
>
> I have trouble when I run the code above using appsrc. I got  error
> message : "Error Internal data flow error."
> Does anybody can give me any suggestions or guide reference?

Depending on the video sink actually chose, you might also need a
videoscale element between ffmpegcolorspace and autovideosink (for pixel
aspect ration adjustment, if the sink can't scale by itself).

If that's not it, perhaps make a GST_DEBUG log and have a look for where
it posts the error, and look at the lines before that to get an idea
what's going wrong.

 Cheers
  -Tim