vp8dec not able to decode webrtc rtp stream

Jose Antonio Santos Cadenas santoscadenas at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 00:00:29 PDT 2013

How are you generating the "unencrypted" WEBRTC stream?. Webrtc is
normally encrypted, that is why you are getting this error. I've
developed a plugin that can be used to send/receive webrtc. Currently
I'm improving it to use a different srtp plugins but the work is not
finished yet.

Here is the link.

https://code.google.com/p/kurento/source/checkout?repo=gst-plugins-webrtc

Regards.