答复: Play h264 rtsp netstream with Gstreamer

Tim-Philipp Müller t.i.m at zen.co.uk
Mon Aug 5 03:47:16 PDT 2013

On Mon, 2013-08-05 at 11:21 +0800, liuxing wrote:

Hello,

> I have gstreamer-0.10 initially installed. Then, I have
> gstreamer-1.0.5 installed, and found some packages disappeared
> comparing with version 0.10, such as “gst/interfaces/overlay”.
>
> You got some idea about that??

The GstXOverlay interface from libgstinterfaces-0.10 is now called the
GstVideoOverlay interface and lives in libgstvideo-1.0. Otherwise it's
pretty much the same (but the name of the prepare-xwindow-id message
has also been changed, check the porting guide Olivier linked to for
details).

Cheers
 -Tim