Join Two video files and one audio file into one mkv file

Marcin Kolny marcin.kolny at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 02:44:48 PDT 2013

Hi, I'm going to join my video and audio files into one mkv file. My
pipeline looks like this:

filesrc -> oggdemux -> theoraparse->
                                                      \
                                                       | -> matroskamux ->
filesink
                                                      /
filesrc -> mad ------------------------------
->

My mp3 file is much longer than video files, and I'm going to play two
video files, the second after the first one, with 3-sec break.

So I'm going to obtain output shown below:

                                file1.mp3
audio stream:
                    video1.ogg                        video2.ogg
video stream: ------------- [ 3 sec. nothing ] -------------- [nothing]

How can I change file source of a video stream, and wait between video1 and
video2?
I'm using C-api, and I can create queries/capture messages/add probes etc.

Thanks for help,
Best regards,
Marcin Kolny