Understanding udpsink basics

Baby Octopus jagadishkamathk at gmail.com
Thu Aug 22 01:45:16 PDT 2013

Hi,

I'm keen on understanding udpsink behaviour. Really appreciate it if someone
who is aware answers this :-)

1. Does the udpsink pushes the buffer into the network based on the buffer
timestamp? Will it wait till the time becomes equal to the buffer timestamp?
2. If the answer is Yes, then how does it behave if the timestamp=-1 or
timestamp=0?
3. If answer is No to 1., I infer it pushes out the buffer as and when it
gets the buffer from the previous element. Correct me if I'm wrong

Thanks in advance

~BO