回复: can not get decoded data from appsink in GStreamer v1.0.9

Brendan Long self at brendanlong.com
Mon Aug 26 09:02:28 PDT 2013

How are you getting the sample? Is it possible that you're accidentally
blocking the pipeline?I think you're supposed to use "pull-sample" to
get the new sample, but if you call "pull-sample" where there is no
sample, it will block, and depending on how you're running your
pipeline, that could block everything. That's just a guess though, since
you're not showing very much of your code.