Multifilesink How to Generate New file after a force key unit event

Harish Sakhare harish_sakhare at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 31 02:04:57 PDT 2013

Hello All,

          I am sending a video stream using a C920 HD camera as an
MP2TSstream. For storing streaming in different files I used "Multifilesink"
element. For every press of button Record ON I have to generate new file to
store recording. So set property of "next-file" element of multifilesink is,

g_object_set(G_OBJECT(data->multifilesink), "next-file", 3, NULL);
3 = GST_MULTI_FILE_SINK_NEXT_KEY_UNIT_EVENT  New file after a force key unit
event

I have no idea hopw to send force key unit event so that it can generate new
file when newly press record button. Plz any one know how to solve it.

I will appreciate any help for my problem