some puzzles about appsrc

Ugly Face xuchangxue365812 at 126.com
Sun Dec 1 07:25:34 PST 2013

Yes, you see. I have a "qtdemux". The output of "mediarecorder" is an mp4
file. I need to transmit it over rtp with no delay. As I am a new bee to
gstreamer. I tried filesrc first (with mp4 file that has been already
recorded ), and then I want to get appsrc to do the work filesrc does. (As
the filesrc would induce delay)I have no idea whether this is reasonable.
In a word, My goal is to transmit mp4 video recorded by android device. The
output of recorder is placed in a byte buffer. I try to push these data to
pipeline.

Tim Müller wrote