proper audio video Interleave for mpegtsmux

Michal Lazo michal.lazo at mdragon.org
Sun Dec 1 16:26:50 PST 2013

How can I make proper audio/video interleaving If my output muxer
is mpegtsmux?
but my point is that I still get audio frames first in mpegtsmux => hls ts
files isn't properly Interleave
and players on devices with slow connection don't response really well.
Any idea how to make it right with gstreamer ?

this is my pipeline for generating hls ouput on raspberry pi

 gst-launch-1.0 uridecodebin uri="http://192.168.1.88:3000/T-8395-518-513"
name=demux \
 ! video/x-raw, format="I420", framerate=25/1 \
 ! omxh264enc target-bitrate=1000000 control-rate=1 ! video/x-h264,
profile="high" ! h264parse config-interval=1 disable-passthrough=true !
video/x-h264, alignment="au", stream-format="byte-stream" \
 ! mpegtsmux name=mux \
 ! multifilesink next-file="key-frame" location="%010d.ts" sync=true \
 demux. ! audio/x-raw \
 ! avenc_libfdk_aac bitrate=55536 ! mux. 2>&1

avenc_libfdk_aac is franhofer aac encoder from libav
and I modify omxh264enc to generate PPS and SPP base on first one generated
from pi openmax

Best Regards

Michal Lazo