use same port for sending and reseiveing

amar asontakke at phonologies.com
Mon Dec 2 01:24:14 PST 2013

Hi Wim,

Thank you for help. Its working for me.
I have one more problem. I am writing a pipeline which is receiving rtp
PCMU on one port and rtp H263p on other port and mux it into a .mpg file.
Up to this part its working fine.
I want to catch rtp DTMF which come on the same port which used to receive
PCMU. I wrote bus watch function for catching GST_MESSAGE_ELEMENT singnal,
But I am unable to get it.
How can I catch the DTMF value come on audio port ?

Thanks,
Amar