catch dtmf from audio port

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Tue Dec 3 01:54:48 PST 2013

On Di, 2013-12-03 at 11:27 +0530, amar wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am writing a pipeline which is receiving rtp PCMU on one port and rtp
> H263p on other port and mux it into a .mpg file. Up to this part its
> working fine.
> I want to catch rtp DTMF which come on the same port which used to receive
> PCMU. I wrote bus watch function for catching GST_MESSAGE_ELEMENT singnal,
> But I am unable to get it.
> How can I catch the DTMF value come on audio port ?

How are you building your pipeline for the receiver, and if GStreamer is
used on the sender... how does your pipeline look there?

You should get a GST_MESSAGE_ELEMENT on the bus of the receiver
pipeline, with a "dtmf-event" message. This is emitted by the DTMF
depayloader. Is that payloader in the pipeline?

--
Sebastian Dröge <sebastian at centricular.com>
Centricular Ltd - http://www.centricular.com