Qt-Gstreamer on I.MX6 fails to start.

Plox finn-plotz at web.de
Sun Dec 8 09:23:29 PST 2013

Good day,
I am trying to display hw-accelerated video on an I.MX6 out of qt
application.
In order to do so I've created a custom Linux distribution using the Yocto
project, compiled qt on the board and installed qt-Gstreamer.
All processes finished without any errors.

However, once I launch the qmlplayer2 example I am receiving the following
output:

root at nitrogen6x:/opt/qt-gstreamer/build/examples/qmlplayer2# ./qmlplayer2
QEglFSImx6Hooks will set environment variable FB_MULTI_BUFFER=2 to enable
double buffering and vsync.
 If this is not desired, you can override this via: export
QT_EGLFS_IMX6_NO_FB_MULTI_BUFFER=1
EGLFS: Failed to open /dev/fb0
EGLFS: Unable to query physical screen size, defaulting to 100 dpi.
EGLFS: To override, set QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_WIDTH and
QT_QPA_EGLFS_PHYSICAL_HEIGHT (in millimeters).

(gst-plugin-scanner:3749): GStreamer-WARNING **: Failed to load plugin
'/opt/qt-gstreamer/build/elements/gstqtvideosink/libgstqt5videosink.so':
/opt/qt-gstreamer/build/elements/gstqtvideosink/libgstqt5videosink.so:
undefined symbol: _Z33gst_qt_quick2_video_sink_get_typev

(gst-plugin-scanner:3749): GStreamer-WARNING **: Failed to load plugin
'/usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstqt5videosink.so':
/usr/lib/gstreamer-0.10/libgstqt5videosink.so: undefined symbol:
_Z33gst_qt_quick2_video_sink_get_typev
Failed to create qtquick2videosink. Make sure it is installed correctly
Failed to create the pipeline
EGL Error : Could not create the egl surface: error = 0x300b

Does anyone has an idea how to fix this?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!