Help with transcoding h264 encoded TS on raspberry pi

Markus Fritsche fritsche.markus at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 01:32:11 PST 2013

On 12/14/2013 08:47 AM, Stefan Simon wrote:
> How does one handle multiple audio tracks
> correctly in my use case?

I don't know if I solved the "problem" like it's meant to be solved, but
that's what I mainly use the lua script and mediainfo for - the script
calls mediainfo to determine the number of audio streams and then puts
as many " demux. ! audioconvert ! voaacenc ! mux. ! " - links into the
chain as required.

With tsdemux, I don't need to know the IDs of the audio stream, that
seems to be handled automatically, I don't know how other demuxers deal
with it. If I remember correctly, some elements are more picky this way
and won't start until you put the proper IDs in the proper format, but I
could be wrong.