MpegTS over UDP

Luc lucberthon at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 01:14:22 PST 2013

Hi,

I have many .dot files, 1/warning..., but I don't have any .svg, if I look
to find it, I don't find any svg files from gst.

I use local file for understand step by step how use gst. I have to play
UDP/MpegTS stream, but I have never succeeded with any stream from network.

I'm using a NVidia T20 on a Toradex Colibri card, plug in a Iris board.

Linux colibri-t20 3.1.10 #1 SMP PREEMPT Mon Mar 4 14:01:38 CET 2013 armv7l
GNU/Linux