Gap between audio and video using multipartdemux

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Sun Dec 22 14:24:22 PST 2013

Hi,

Le dimanche 22 décembre 2013 à 00:31 -0800, Alexander Ushakov a écrit :
> gst-launch-1.0 souphttpsrc location="http://xx.xx.xx.xx/h264?audioin=on"
> is-live=true ! queue leaky=2 max-size-time=0 max-size-buffers=0
> max-size-bytes=0 ! multipartdemux name=demux
> demux.src_0 ! queue leaky=2 ! decodebin ! videoconvert ! x264enc bitrate=800
> ! video/x-h264, profile=baseline ! h264parse ! mux.
> demux.src_1 ! queue leaky=2 ! decodebin ! audioconvert ! audioresample !
> audio/x-raw, rate=44100, channels=2 ! faac ! mux.
> mp4mux name=mux ! filesink location="/tmp/test.mp4"

My first suspect would be an important drift on the camera between audio
and videoclock. You could experiment with audiorate and videorate on the
decode streams to make sure you have perfect rates. If that's not the
case, you may also want to try and pass the decoder streams through the
streamsynchronizer element. You'll need a queue (probably a multiqueue)
before it.

Nicolas