gstreamer log comparison tools?

Stirling Westrup swestrup at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 09:33:41 PST 2013

Right now I have an issue where my program works roughly 50% of the
time, at random.

I can run my application with the exact same command line options a
dozen times, and sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't.

Its not hard to capture detailed logs of the times it works vs the
times it doesn't but I don't know of any good tools to compare them.
I'd hate to do it by hand because the logs are BIG.

So far all I've determined is that when it fails to run, its because
of failed negotiations. How this is possible when all parameters are
identical, and it sometimes works, is what I need to figure out.

--
Stirling Westrup
Programmer, Entrepreneur.