Using Python bindings

Nox Deleo noxdeleo at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 2 07:45:42 PST 2013

Not 100% sure on this, since I'm not in front of my pc right now (so no
reference code), but I believe it'll be something like:

tags = player.emit('get-video-tags', [stream number])

Then use the following functions to get at the data inside the tag list (if
tags isn't None):
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/doc/gstreamer/head/gstreamer/html/gstreamer-GstTagList.html

e.g. value = tags.get_string('title')

Again, that's all from memory, so apologies if it's a little off. Hope that
helps anyway.