Type Find Function Not Called in GStreamer Plugin

johnwesting john.blank.westing at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 07:43:02 PST 2013

Yes the element shows when I do gst-inspect. The element works and decodes,
it must be registered. I've tried registering my plugin using
GST_PLUGIN_PATH=/path/to/my/plugin, and also using
--gst-plugin-load=/path/to/my/plugin/pluginname.la, the type does not
register either way even though the plugin and element both are registered.