Linking to specific pad

jim hopper JAMES.E.HOPPER at saic.com
Thu Feb 7 07:57:59 PST 2013

Gary,

Thanks for the answer and that helped, but it wasn't quite that simple.  I
turned on debugging and noted that it was adding a pad video_0080 not
video_0000.  Using that name worked.  I also note that the PID number for
the video packets in this video is 0x80 so I am assuming its choosing the
number based on the pid number not starting at 0?