x264enc iFrame location

E.J joax87 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 13:01:05 PST 2013

Hello,

I am writting a transcoder bin using gstreamer elements arround x264enc
encoder (Gstreamer 0.10.36 and x264enc v 0.10.19). This bin is receiving
mpeg2 streams and transcode them logically into H264.

My question is the following: is there a way to configure x264enc element so
the output iFrame location will match the input iFrame location ?

I have been looking at its' property and didn't see such a configuration
unfortunatly. I have also tried the default auto mode for "key-int-max"
property, but it still didn't match the input's iFrame locations.

Thank you.

E.J.