gstrtspsrc question

Federico Zamperini fzamperini at tiscali.it
Tue Feb 12 00:26:51 PST 2013

Try with something like:

gst-launch-0.10 playbin2 uri=rtsp://your_url_here:port/path

with enough debug trace (--gst-debug-level=3 or 4?) to see what playbin2
does (beware: I read in the changelog that playbin2 dropped the "2" and
became playbin in gstreamer-1.0).
Or you can see a graph of the same pipeline setting
GST_DEBUG_DUMP_DOT_DIR and then looking at the dot files (see
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/wiki/DumpingPipelineGraphs for details).

On this site (http://hughesbennett.co.uk/Graphviz) you can even paste
the content of your dot files and see the graphs in the browser without
installing anything.

Strictly talking about your question have a look at gstrtpbin:

http://www.freedesktop.org/software/gstreamer-sdk/data/docs/latest/gst-plugins-good-plugins-0.10/gst-plugins-good-plugins-gstrtpbin.html

and at the examples here:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-plugins-good/tree/tests/examples/rtp

Federico