GStreamerSDK Building from source using Cerbero

pfarmer flacone at gmx.de
Tue Feb 12 02:21:33 PST 2013

For building the gstreamer-sdk i followed the steps described in:
http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Building+from+source+using+Cerbero
After a lot of hours running "$cerbero package gstreamer-sdk"
i get the message

All the receipse however seems to have been build. After running "$cerbero
package gstreamer-sdk" again I get:

Does that mean that the gstreamer-sdk is sucessfully build? Does the cerbero
system also build the installer for Windows? If so where can I find them?

I did the build process on a Windows 7 32bit and a Windows 7 64 bit machine.
Same results.