gst_element_query_position always returning zero

satish pattar satish.pattar at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 04:47:43 PST 2013

Additional information:
I used filesrc instead of my source plugin, gst_element_query_position is
working as expected, but with the plugin what
I have is always returning zero when pipeline state is set to PLAYING. Also
the source plugin is working in push mode.

I am not sure if the problem lies in the source plugin or in player
application.

Your inputs are appreciated.

Thanks,
Spattar